Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Moreville Residents

Just when I think I have too many dolls, more start clamoring to get my attention, all hoping to become the latest Moreville residents. Of course, I'm very selective as to who gets to become part of the ever-growing family. The potential resident has to "talk" to me first. If there's no feeling or communication when I look in their eyes, I keep right on moving. With that said, here are three new residents who passed my test.



This handsome guy came to me from Kelly Johnston in Washington State. He's the Barbie Basics Ken re-bodied onto a fashionista body. 


Here's a closer look.


I looked high and low for this brunette Holiday Barbie and finally found her at my local K-Mart. She will stay in the box until after the holidays. Then I'll decide if I want to re-body her or not.


Here's a closer look. I don't like the gold glitter on her eyelids, which is why I can't decide whether to give her a Moreville identity or not. 



I saved the best for last. Here is my very FIRST Integrity Toys doll, and probably my last one for awhile since he was a bit expensive!  LOL  He's Cruz from the Dynamite Girls London Calling collection. I've wanted this doll since he was first released a couple of years ago or so, but he sold out quickly. Here he is still in the box.



Here he is de-boxed. His shoes were a pain to get on and even more of a pain to tie, but once they were on, they looked pretty cool.


Here is a closer view. Isn't he handsome?  The Moreville ladies have already started fighting over him, and while he's charming and polite to them, he hasn't found anyone he's interested in yet. After all, he just moved to Moreville a couple of days ago! LOL


These three are Moreville's newest residents - two handsome hunks and a holiday diva. At this rate, I'm going to have to create another town to accommodate everyone! Moreville just keeps on growing...and growing....and growing. Geez!  :-)

16 comments:

  1. Great new dolls! The ladies should give their new handsome neighbor a bit of time, he might get scared, poor guy :-). I do understand them though, he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Night Owl!
      The Moreville gals didn't waste any time going after him. LOL I think he may go hide for awhile, at least until he gets moved in! :-)

      Delete
  2. Very nice additions to your town. I have the same problem -- I keep adding residents too. There were some really great guys from the IT convention this year and I confess to buying a few! I will be taking some pictures soon after they all arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyllis!
      I understand the Gloss Convention was a big hit this year. Can't wait to see your pictures! :-)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on getting the Integrity Toys' Cruz. Will be fun to see him - and the others - make Moreville their home ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi D7ana!
      Thanks! He was my Christmas present to me this year! LOL :-)

      Delete
  4. Your Cruz is a handsome dude! I hope he does not cause a disturbance in Moreville. Lol! Very nice additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia Girl!
      He's already caused a disturbance! LOL The Moreville gals won't leave him alone long enough to get moved in. I may have to get my cops Vincent and Jacob to do crowd control! :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Cindi, FR Guys do have these side effects on the girls.....just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billa!
      It's already happening. LOL. I can't get the girls to calm down! :-)

      Delete
  6. Cool. I'm always jealous of Intergrity Toys because they don't ship to my country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Duke of Swann and welcome to my blog!
      I got Cruz from EBay. Have you tried searching for Integrity Toys dolls there? There may be some doll sellers there that ship internationally. :-)

      Delete
  7. Good choice for your first homme, such a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ro!
      He really is very handsome. I'm so glad I found him! :-)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the new additions! This is my first time seeing the brunette holiday doll- very pretty. And I like the guy you chose as your first IT doll. I can definitely relate to this post as I just added another (unplanned) resident to Dollton yesterday : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jewell!
      Thanks! I have my eye on two more FR dolls from the Gloss convention, but with Christmas coming I have to save my money for gifts. LOL. Congrats on your new addition also! :-)

      Delete